Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) Participant App
Your health in your hands
Download the Keystone First CHC Participant app today and have your health in your hands. The app is available for Participants on iPhone® or Android™ smartphones at no cost.*
The Keystone First CHC Participant app features:
- Find participating Keystone First CHC providers.
Digital Participant ID card
- View your Keystone First CHC digital Participant ID card.
- Fax your Keystone First CHC digital Participant ID card to a provider.
- See and add your prescription medicines and over-the-counter medicines.
- Learn about your medicine's side effects, dosages, and more.
- Set reminders to help you remember to take your next dose.
* Standard messaging and data fees may apply.
Visit the Google Play™ or Apple App Store® and search “Keystone First Mobile” to download the app.
Call Participant Services at 1-855-332-0729 (TTY 1-855-235-4976).