Submitting Claims Electronically
Easy, quick, reliable claims solutions
Keystone First Community HealthChoices partners with Change Healthcare (formerly Emdeon) — the largest electronic data interchange (EDI) clearinghouse in the country — to offer state-of-the-art EDI services to our providers. EDI helps ensure:
- Efficient claims submission.
- Accurate and timely reimbursement.
- Earlier detection of claim errors.
- Faster claim and billing reconciliation.
- Reduction of paper workload for your organization.
- Lower administrative, postage and handling costs.
- HealthChoices does not require you to enroll with Change Healthcare to submit EDI claims.
- As long as you can send EDI claims to Change Healthcare, through direct submission or via another clearinghouse or vendor, you may submit claims electronically. Electronic claim submissions to Keystone First Community HealthChoices will follow the same process as other electronic commercial submissions.