Find a Doctor, Drug, or Pharmacy
As a Keystone First Community HealthChoices provider, you are a part of a dedicated network that is ready to meet our participants' health care needs. We'll work with you to ensure that our participants receive access to the quality health care they need.
Our network is designed to provide our participants with integrated care. Find other committed providers like you in the directories below.
Find the care our Participants need
- Search for a health care provider.
Search for a primary care practitioner (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider. You can also create a personal provider list that you can download or print.
- Service Coordination Entities. (PDF)
Call Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
If you notice any errors in your information in the directory, please use practice letterhead to fax the information as it should appear to the attention of Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
- Find a specialty pharmacy (PDF).
Search for a specialty pharmacy.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
- Use our searchable formulary.
- Generic medications requiring 90-day supply. (PDF)
- Medicaid LTSS printable formulary. (PDF)
- Medicaid LTSS machine-readable formulary. (TXT)
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form. (PDF)