The CDC is closely monitoring the outbreak of a respiratory disease caused by a new coronavirus that was first detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, and continues to spread. On February 11, 2020, the World Health Organization named the disease Coronavirus Disease 2019 (abbreviated “COVID-19”). You can find more details and resources below:
Because of our concerns about the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Keystone First Community HealthChoices is canceling Participant events. Please see the Participant website for further details.
As a Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) provider, you are essential to quality Participant care. Working with qualified providers like you, we can have a positive impact on health outcomes for Pennsylvania's CHC Participants age 21 and over.
- Claims and billing
- Not yet a provider?
- Provider reference guide (PDF)
- Provider resources
- Training and education
- What you need to know about CHC
Quick contact information
- Provider Services: 1-800-521-6007
- Credentialing: 1-800-642-3510, Option 1
- LTSS providers email: email@example.com
- Long-term services and supports (LTSS) account executives (PDF)
- Medical providers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical provider account executives (PDF)
For additional information on Community HealthChoices, visit the Department of Human Services’ Community HealthChoices information page and list of publications.