As part of our dedication to Participants, Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) works with providers and pharmacies across the state to ensure those who need care have access to effective health care services.
Use the resources below to assist with Participant prescriptions and other pharmacy services:
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
- Specialty pharmacy directory (PDF).
This tool will help you find a specialty pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
Please use the following links to find additional information on the DHS PDL and the Keystone First CHC Supplemental Formulary:
Search the Pennsylvania Medical Assistance Program Preferred Drug List (PDL). (includes PDF and Searchable DHS PDLs)
- Keystone First CHC Supplemental Formulary (PDF)
- Machine-readable formulary. (TXT)
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form. (PDF)
Pharmacy prior authorization
Pharmacy prior authorizations are required for pharmaceuticals that are not in the formulary, not normally covered, or which have been indicated as requiring prior authorization.