Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) values our partnership with Pennsylvania's health care providers. Our user-friendly tools and resources are designed to support you and your staff in giving Participants excellent and efficient health care.
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia resources (PDF)
- Behavioral health services
- Bright Start® program
- Clinical resources
- Culturally competent care
- Dental program
- Fraud, waste, abuse, and mandatory screening information
- Long-term services and supports (LTSS)
- Medical record standards
- Opioid treatment
- Prior authorizations
- Provider Reference Guide (PDF)
- Social determinants of health
- State resources
If you need more information or can't find an answer to your question, check your provider manual (PDF). You can also call Keystone First Community HealthChoices Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.