Opioid treatment resources
Keystone First Community HealthChoices continues to carefully review and update our requirements for opioid prescriptions. Our collaborative goal with you is to ensure that our Participants are receiving the correct treatment for their pain and that opioid utilization is managed and monitored appropriately. We will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date information and resources to attain that goal.
Opioid-related prior authorization request forms:
- Physician request form for opioid containing products (PDF)
- Request form for opioid dependence products (PDF)
- Prescribing guidelines
- Pennsylvania Client Placement Criteria (PCPC)
- PA Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)
- Continuing medical education (CME)
Prescription drug take-back boxes
Prescription drug take-back boxes greatly reduce the amount of prescription drugs available for potential misuse and abuse. Locate a drop box.
If you have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org.