Provider Training and Education
Working with Keystone First Community HealthChoices
Use these courses and presentations to get the most out of your partnership with us.
- Community HealthChoices provider training for Medical providers (PDF)
- Community HealthChoices provider training for Home- and Community-Based Services providers (PDF)
- Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Mandatory Screening Information
- WebConnect webinar presentation (PDF)
- What you need to know about CHC
External continuing medical education (CME) credits
In our continuing effort to provide you with the resources you can use, we have gathered a list of courses and websites to help you achieve the continuing medical education credits (CME) you are required to take each year. The courses we have provided are from outside sources and require only a free registration with the website.
The courses we have gathered provide credits for the following subjects:
- Think Cultural Health: Guide to culturally competent care training
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Health literacy course
- PA Emergency Department (ED) Pain Treatment Guidelines (PDF)
- PA Guidelines on the Use of Opioids to Treat Chronic Non-Cancer Pain (PDF)
- Tobacco Cessation – Pennsylvania Free Quit Line
Get language services for your practice at discounted prices
Keystone First Community Health Choices and Language Services Associates (LSA) have joined together to offer our network providers a direct contract opportunity for the language services you need. Providers can contract directly with LSA for a variety of language services at the same corporate rate our Plan receives. Please use the links below to get more information.