What providers need to know about Community HealthChoices
The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) has an established provider webpage with CHC resources developed by the Office of Long-Term Living (OLTL) for Participants and providers. The webpage is updated regularly with CHC news and events, so check back often.
Listed below are some key materials and notices.
- CHC frequently asked questions (PDF)
- CHC implementation timeline (PDF)
- Differences between CHC and HealthChoices (PDF)
- Information and new event schedules
- OLTL online trainings and CHC fact sheets
If you have any questions, please contact the OLTL provider hotline at 1-800-932-0939.