Provider Educational Summits
Registration is now open for upcoming Community HealthChoices (CHC) provider summits in the Lehigh/Capital, Northeast, and Northwest regions, hosted by the Office of Long Term Living (OLTL).
These educational summits are for providers to learn more about the CHC program, Pennsylvania’s mandatory managed care program for individuals who are dually eligible for both Medical Assistance and Medicare, older adults, and individuals with physical disabilities.
We strongly encourage all medical and non-medical providers to attend these comprehensive sessions to prepare for the final phase of CHC implementation on January 1, 2020.
Spring 2019 provider summits
Locations for each event are available at the RSVP pages.
- May 13 – 15: RSVP to Lehigh/Capital region provider summits
- May 20 – 22: RSVP to Northwest region provider summits
- June 4 – 6: RSVP to Northeast region provider summits
- RSVP for a one-day transportation summit in each region
What you need to know about CHC
- CHC frequently asked questions (PDF)
- CHC implementation timeline (PDF)
- Differences between CHC and HealthChoices (PDF)
- Information and new event schedules
- OLTL online trainings and CHC fact sheets
If you have any questions, please contact the OLTL provider hotline at 1-800-932-0939.