About Keystone First Community HealthChoices
Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) is a mandatory managed care health plan for dual-eligible individuals and individuals with physical disabilities who qualify for the Department of Human Services’ Community HealthChoices program. Community HealthChoices is Pennsylvania’s Medical Assistance managed care program that includes physical health benefits and long-term services and supports (LTSS).
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Keystone First CHC offers all of the benefits and services of the Community HealthChoices program. We also offer special programs and benefits for our Participants. We aim to provide a medical home that helps our Participants access the services they need. Our mission is to help our Participants get care, stay well, and build healthy communities.
Quick contact information
- Provider Services: 1-800-521-6007
- Credentialing: 1-800-642-3510, Option 1
- LTSS providers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long-term services and supports (LTSS) account executives (PDF)
- Medical providers email: email@example.com
- Medical provider account executives (PDF)
For additional information on Community HealthChoices, visit the Department of Human Services’ Community HealthChoices information page and list of publications.