The enrollment specialist can:
- Help you enroll in a health plan.
- Answer questions about your choice of health plans.
- Help you if you decide to change health plans.
When you become eligible for Community HealthChoices, you will need to choose a Community HealthChoices health plan. The Department of Human Services (DHS) contracts with a company with enrollment specialists to help you choose a health plan.
for information about:
- Community HealthChoices questions and answers.
- Who is eligible.
- How to apply.
- Timeline – when Community HealthChoices will start in your area.
- Benefits and services.
Do you also have Medicare? Are you also eligible for Medicare D‑SNP?
Keystone First has a Medicare D-SNP called Keystone First VIP Choice.Find out more about this Medicare plan.