Become a participating provider
In order to provide services to Keystone First Community Health Choices (CHC) Participants as a participating provider, you must:
1. Be credentialed by Keystone First CHC.
- CAQH credentialing: Medical providers only
- Paper credentialing: Medical and LTSS providers
2. Sign a Participating Provider Agreement (contract).
- If you are a physical health provider and not currently contracted with Keystone First CHC and are not joining a group already in our network, please call 1-866-546-7972 to discuss obtaining the appropriate Keystone First CHC Provider Agreement. The credentialing process and contracting process can occur simultaneously.
- If you are a home- and community-based services (HCBS) or long-term services and supports (LTSS) provider and not currently contracted with Keystone First CHC, or if you have questions, please contact us at CHCProviders@keystonefirstchc.com.
To comply with provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) regarding enrollment and screening of providers (Code of Federal Regulations: 42CFR, §455.410), all providers must be enrolled in the Pennsylvania State Medicaid program before a payment of a Medicaid claim can be made. This applies to non-participating out-of-state providers as well.
If you are not yet enrolled in the Pennsylvania State Medicaid program, enroll today.
Keystone First CHC maintains and adheres to all applicable state and federal standards and regulations, Department of Human Services (DHS) requirements, and accreditation requirements governing credentialing and recredentialing functions. Call 1-800-642-3510, option 1 for more information.
The following types of physical health practitioners require credentialing and re-credentialing:
- Allied Health Providers (Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists).
- Certified Nurse Midwife.
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Oral Surgeon.
- Physician (D.O. and M.D.).
- Registered Dietician.
The following types of long-term services and supports (LTSS) providers require credentialing and recredentialing:
- Home care.
- Social services.
- Health care facility.
- Assisted living community.
- Medical equipment supplier/contractor.
- Other residential settings.