Find a Doctor, Drug, or Pharmacy
As a Keystone First Community HealthChoices provider, you are a part of a dedicated network that is ready to meet our participants' health care needs. We'll work with you to ensure that our participants receive access to the quality health care they need.
Our network is designed to provide our participants with integrated care. Find other committed providers like you in the directories below.
Find the care our Participants need
- Search for a health care provider.
Search for a primary care practitioner (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider. You can also create a personal provider list that you can download or print.
Call Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
If you notice any errors in your information in the directory, please use practice letterhead to fax the information as it should appear to the attention of Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes Keystone First CHC in your area.
- Find a specialty pharmacy (PDF).
Search for a specialty pharmacy.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have Keystone First CHC as a secondary coverage, use our list of covered over-the-counter medicines.
- If you have Keystone First VIP Choice, use our Medicare Part D formulary.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
Effective January 1, 2020, the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) implemented a statewide preferred drug list (PDL). Keystone First CHC will follow the DHS PDL for drugs and drug classes that are included on the PDL. AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC will also cover additional medications that are not on the DHS PDL as a part of our Supplemental Formulary.
Please use the following links to find additional information on the DHS PDL and the Keystone First CHC Supplemental Formulary:
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form. (PDF)