To our providers and their staff: Thank you for your dedication, bravery, and commitment to the care of our Participants during this difficult time.
- Implicit bias training (PDF)
- Surgical procedure anatomical modifier requirement (PDF)
- Additions to the Medical Assistance fee schedule for monkeypox laboratory testing and vaccines (PDF)
- Update: prior authorization for septoplasty, submucous resection (PDF)
- Updated and enhanced remark codes on Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) (PDF)
As a Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) provider, you are essential to quality Participant care. Working with qualified providers like you, we can have a positive impact on health outcomes for Pennsylvania's CHC Participants age 21 and over.
- Claims and billing
- Not yet a provider?
- Provider reference guide (PDF)
- Provider resources
- Training and education
- What you need to know about CHC
Quick contact information
- Provider Services: 1-800-521-6007
- Credentialing: 1-800-642-3510, Option 1
- LTSS providers email: email@example.com
- Long-term services and supports (LTSS) account executives (PDF)
- Medical providers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical provider account executives (PDF)
For additional information on Community HealthChoices, visit the Department of Human Services’ Community HealthChoices information page and list of publications.