Provider Training and Education
Working with Keystone First Community HealthChoices
Use these courses and presentations to get the most out of your partnership with us.
- What you need to know about CHC
- Electronic visit verification (EVV) webinar presentation (PDF)
- Fraud, Waste, Abuse and Mandatory Screening Information
Home- and community-based services (HCBS) provider training
Visit the HCBS provider training and education page to review important HCBS training information.
External continuing medical education (CME) credits
In our continuing effort to provide you with the resources you can use, we have gathered a list of courses and websites to help you achieve the continuing medical education credits (CME) you are required to take each year. The courses we have provided are from outside sources and require only a free registration with the website.
The courses we have gathered provide credits for the following subjects:
- Think Cultural Health: Guide to culturally competent care training
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Health literacy course
- PA Emergency Department (ED) Pain Treatment Guidelines (PDF)
- PA Guidelines on the Use of Opioids to Treat Chronic Non-Cancer Pain (PDF)
- Tobacco Cessation – Pennsylvania Free Quit Line
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) cultural competency
Keystone First Community HealthChoices (CHC) understands how important trust and a positive relationship between a patient and their health care provider can be to reducing barriers to care. For members of the LGBTQ community, encountering discrimination and societal stigma increase the risk of poor physical and mental health outcomes.
With an aim to increase sensitivity, awareness, and knowledge, and to help decrease potential disparities, ongoing cultural competency training and resources will be offered on this page. Please check often for updated information and trainings.
Get language services for your practice at discounted prices
Keystone First Community Health Choices and Language Services Associates (LSA) have joined together to offer our network providers a direct contract opportunity for the language services you need. Providers can contract directly with LSA for a variety of language services at the same corporate rate our Plan receives. Please use the links below to get more information.